Quote Originally Posted by czar
Good start however you will need to fix the background as the objects appear to float above the ground.
Quote Originally Posted by Lifepower
The stone looks a bit like "floating" and not actually staying on the land. I'd suggest that you increase shadow intensity. If you can't make alpha-blended shadows, then at least you can apply old good 50% dithering (chessboard like, every 2nd pixel is transparent) to make it look transparent. A high resolution like 800x600 and bigger would make it almost unnoticeable.
You both are right. I solved this problem, as Lifepower mentioned, with alpha-blended shadows. I suprised how good it looks
Unfortunately I cannot increase shadow intensity without changing all light sources.

Quote Originally Posted by czar
For your RPG have you thought how you are going to do conversations with npcs? I started a system but I made it too complex and inflexible and subseuqnetly never finished it.
Long chats with NPCs are not planned right now, but if I have enough time I will add simple conversations, like: "Hello, how are you?" - "Not quite good! There is an evil goblin in the forest who is insulting me all the time! Can you please kill it for me?" I thought of saving these litte conversations in a textfile and load them through arrays. I will definitely think more of this when it's time to implement quests and trading with NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
Looking pretty good Stoney! Are those graphics done by yourself?
Yes. Exceptly most of the textures (like the stone texture) were taken from some freeware texture sites.
You're making pretty graphics as well.