Great job guys!
I am very looking forward playing S.C.A.G.

I think the judges will have a hard time to judge the entrys. What I have seen here within the contest was amazing. I am very curious about the final entrys and I swear, I will play them all until I killed the endboss and reached the ending scene.

It is really funny to see this screenshot thread and read it from the beginning again. The progress of each single game, caught in screenshots and videos is worth a second look.

Thanks to all who took part in this contest. And thanks to all who posted comments and ideas on my entry. I found it VERY helpful to post videos and screenshots of my game, even if I outed my work very early and giving those who posted nothing a kind of advantage. But I fixed many bugs since I published Betas of my game, which I wouldn't have found myself in this short time. I got tons of ideas from people who tried out my game, many of these things influenced my final product. So personally I am happy with the decision of releasing much info about my entry soon.
Thats just a little hint to those who protected their work a little like a secret.

Greetings,
Dirk