Cheers,

I'm afraid though the updated version still has the same bug. I noticed the filedate hasn't changed. Are you sure you've uploaded the correct archive?

In any event, I have changed the decial character settings on my laptop so I could play the game.

I thought the whole thing worked pretty good already actually. I didn't quite get the demo, but perhaps I did not gave it enough time to run (or I started pressing buttons which I shouldnt).

The flying in the "33"challange mission worked pretty good. I haven't played a whole lot of these sort of games. (Privateer 1 and 2, a few wing commander games, x-wing and freespace) But if my memory serves me well, the feeling was pretty much the same. Which is a good thing. One thing I did notice is that in the series, the raptors are able to turn very rapidly. I've tried to simulate that same thing, I could not make it to work. It's not a really big deal though, but could be a cool thing to have.

Another thing that might need some work is the key configuration, as I found the current cofiguration odd to say the least.

In any case, I hope you're able to use some of this code, to save you some time and I'm looking forward to the next demo!