May you guys stop flamming ?
That's really stupid.

As I told on the second page, the size problem comes from the vcl, and is a common problem for all framework oriented program, whatever it is, delphi, .net, ...

So as someone just told, if you want to make a small apllication just make your own vcl, with only what you needs in it.
This is how you would do if you did it in C/C++ for exemple, you would do everything from scratch. Or you would use a library wich size you must add to the total. The language itself isn't responsible for that.

Now, considering such a discution as useless is stupid too, hey, as a software programmer, you should worry about the size. It's like if i said 'bah, i can use 40 MB of memory for my hello world, computers now have a lot of memory'. It's the same thing. When computers get upgraded, it's not for us to waste their new space.
And if you want to upadate a software, yo uwould surely likes your files to be as small as possible, as bandwicth usage and download time are non negligeable (and in such a case, you would be stupid not to build your soft with runtimes out of it).

And telling "if you want it to do small exe, just work for it and give us your code" is a really bad philosophy. People should be allowed and encouraged to work on it, not forced to if they want it to suit their needs.[/b]