Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 20 Teams for Stage 2 of "The Big Boss" Competition

20 Teams for Stage 2 of "The Big Boss" Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    If to be exact, the name of our command registered at competition is unLevel Games Core (from unLevel Games LLC 3 persons participate only), but it so... details
    Whoever registered the team only typed in unLevel Games, but I have updated the database so that it now has *Core* on the end.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    Whoever registered the team only typed in unLevel Games, but I have updated the database so that it now has *Core* on the end.
    Thnx. In any case, it was not the claim, just details because exclusively core of unLevel Games (www.unlevelgames.com) takes part in competition. Can be valid I was mistaken when registered a command for participation. Once again thanks for correction
    I didn't know what it would be when I began - and I still don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    unLevel Games (www.unlevelgames.com)
    When will the English version of your site be up?
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Our web-master promises to finish work above the English version by March, 8th. Then opening a site of the debut commercial project of the company www.afterdie.net will be announced
    I didn't know what it would be when I began - and I still don't.

Good to see that my submission was received

As I understand, in the future it's supposed that Competition results will show the received submissions -- right now this pages throws a lot of errors and finally displays a list of all competitors marked with text "No submission uploaded...". I assume that it's known and it's supposed to be fixed when WILL be back ?

BTW, if you could show md5 sums of our uploaded files, this would help us make sure that our submissions were correctly received. (just a suggestion, maybe for stage 3).

Quote Originally Posted by michalis
    Good to see that my submission was received

As I understand, in the future it's supposed that Competition results will show the received submissions -- right now this pages throws a lot of errors and finally displays a list of all competitors marked with text "No submission uploaded...". I assume that it's known and it's supposed to be fixed when WILL be back ?
    Yes that is the plan. Unfortunatley due to the site hacking, he spent the little free time he had on dry land trying to patch the previous forums, so he did not have time to work on the submission and results scripts.

Quote Originally Posted by michalis
    BTW, if you could show md5 sums of our uploaded files, this would help us make sure that our submissions were correctly received. (just a suggestion, maybe for stage 3).
    Not a bad idea, I'll try and remember to mention it to WILL when he gets back.

and that about the users of those not sent its result? ops: ops:
    sorry for my english ))

You can still send in your game before the stage 3 deadline. You may not get your points for stage 2, but I dont think that means you lost the chance for a first place.

Quote Originally Posted by TWINc
    and that about the users of those not sent its result? ops: ops:
    As Traveler said, there is still time to prepare for the next deadline - Stage 3. So don't dispair.

im happy the entries got past the hackers!

will we see the scores for each team every round?
    that would be cool

cheers
    dave

"a higher minimum wage brings workers to the higher stage!!!" - russ leiber

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast