Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent Topics block on main page- Feedback required...

Recent Topics block on main page- Feedback required...

I've just added a recent topic block on the main page ( took about 10 minutes ). The question is should it be scrolling like it is now or should it be static?

Awaiting your feedback.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

THB, I'm not using it. I always check for newsitems and then almost immediately click on the newest posts link (great addition!).

Since WILL had it on the older site, I thought he would probably want it on this one as well. Hence why I added it this morning.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Well, it made such an impression that I never noticed it was there. I'm like Traveler, I use the newest topics link (love it).

So if I take off the newest topics link and just leave the recent topic scrolly, you'd notice it more...

Steady on, call off the hitmen, I was joking ok.

If in a few days if I find that no one really uses it, I may take it out again and use that space for something more usefull.

PS. I was thinking of adding an image of the day/week/month block. Any thoughts?

I like the idea of the image of the day/week/month. Somethign like GameDev.net does.

My vote goes to image of the day/week/month option too. :thumbup:

inc(image of the day/week/month); :left:

It should be static, I think.
    In addition the colors of all links in default ("pgd") theme are light-brown which is hard to read.

This is a work in progress, please do not use it, I have switched the default back to subSilver until we iron out the bugs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast