Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi
The first is about enemies. The goals for stage 3 state that we have to have pickup items and weapons. Does this mean we are expected to be able to kill our basic enemies? Or is it sufficient to have them and be able to pick up weapons but not use them yet?
Because I did not specify that you have to be able to kill them, I'd say that it's not so much of a requirement. But you should obviously have them show up or act as enemies would. Unless you have the main character as some kind of evil hell spawn and the enemies are cute widdle bunny wabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi
The second is about the level exit. What constitutes a level exit? Like Jeremy, we are making an RPG style game, so my interpretation is that a level exit is a jump from one map to another? Can you clarify whether this is acceptable for this goal.
I had answered this one before in much more detail than I will here, but simply put you games are ment to be level-ized, which means that you make them into levels weither you have a big map or several. So an exit would be finishing one area or 'stage/level' part and moving on to another and/or finishing the game, etc...

Here's the other thread post: Clicky!