Hi!

We still only sold 1 piece ops:

I absolutely cannot understand, Xenidis (the old) was the same gameplay and sold about 50 times, we now have much better grafix and more stuff to buy now, Online Hiscores etc.

I can understand some people say in the beginning it is a bit boring, but in the 1.1 version you can collect randomly (and automatically collect the first item ever) an overkill item that gives you fantastic firepower, and in the later game you can buy lots of stuff, so you can have lots of weapons and stuff, our team loves the game and the beta testers who really took some time to try also like or love it.

I absolutely do not understand why nobody buys it.

Maybe this is because you get every professional game that is 2 years old for only a few dollars/euros.

The next game will have a unique gameplay and will not be like CX a game with lots of similar games I promise.

It is very bad it is only on the XL DVD which reaches only a few people I guess.

The other magazines did no reply at all, I wrote to 3 german and one US magazine and still it would be nice to get some emails or weblinks to non-german magazines.

Firle