Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi
Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
He's still in my head
Snap :-) I have a lot of work to do besides the boss. Since we're going for RPG style, I have to have proper inventory system, dialogues with NPC's, quest log... the list is endless :?

Still, nothing like a challenge :-D
Tell me about it Athema, I've spent more time on my questing system, inventory system, dialogs and NPC's then anything else, and I STILL CAN'T SHOW IT OFF YET! Good news, animation is back in my engine. My frist mini-boss was finished on monday (at least I have that) and honestly I have almost every milestone complete. Yet none of the game is actually playable yet .

Right now I'm working on owned sprites (I forgot about it till I started taking items from my inventory and placing them on my paperdoll ) if all goes well I'll have that done this weekend. At that point stage 4 is complete and its on to the finishing touches witch will take more work then everything else put together. I have all my quests written down on paper, I just have to find the graphics, script them out, play test them all (that should take a while) and figure out what I have time to complete for the compo.

Can't wait to see yours, just to see another RPG for the compo .