Quote Originally Posted by Eric
That's correct, as enemies were not implemented on stage 3 deadline. It was written in the README file
oops, missed it because it didn't have the .txt extension
For stage 5 all the *.pas sources are inside source/ subdirectory, so files in the main dir (executables, README file) should be more visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
I'm not sure what do you mean by "queasy"... Can you explain it in more detail ? There was no "head bobbing" effect in stage 3 version (it's done in stage 4 version), does this fix / improve the issue ?
I mean it made me kinda sick (well not that bad), I'm not sure head bobbing has anything to do with it, probably more something with the viewing angle (FOV).
I was reading various pages about HalfLife 2 FOV problems (like this or this). It turns out that I was using much smaller field of view than other games. HalfLife uses 75 degree (vertical), Doom and many other games use 90. I was using 45 horizontal (that's only 35 vertical on 800x600 screen). I changed this to 70 horizontal (that's 55 vertical). This is still smaller than in other games, but larger values feel too awkward (probably I'm too accustomed to my previous angle ?).

Also, after some experiments, I think that moving speed was too large. I made it smaller (by about 3/4).

Hopefully these improve the feeling. If you will still experience any motion sickness, stage 5 submission has a menu in game "Debug options". Today I placed there controls to change view angle, rotation speeds and move speeds --- you can tweak them to suit your needs. (Note that they are not saved to config file). Please report if you find that other values of these settings feel better for you.