Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New RSS Feed...

New RSS Feed...

It works in Opera (9.10).

Blog Entries

New RSS Feed...

Excellent. Nice to hear.

One can also place a little news bar on their site using the RSS aswell. It would be nice to have a mini-(PGD)news network going around.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

New RSS Feed...

It seems the RSS feed was still pointing to the forums/rss.php file which now no longer exists. I have gone through and changed it to point to the one off the root directory. It should now be working.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Blog Entries

New RSS Feed...

Ah... good catch.

Mind you I believe that with the two RSS feeds around, it might be a good idea to modify the front page to include them both. The current PGD News Feed and the New Forum Posts Feed.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

New RSS Feed...

Not sure why, but the RSS feed has not been working for a couple of days now.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

New RSS Feed...

Not sure why, but the RSS feed has not been working for a couple of days now.

New RSS Feed...

Ok I've gone in and fixed the RSS feed and they now show short amount of text from the news items.

Blog Entries

New RSS Feed...

Nice work Dom!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12