Weeell... I'm quite sure it's the latest UnDelphiX... I've taken it from Turbo some time ago, it wrote UnDelphiX v6, so I would guess it's the one on the forums as well... Also there is some blahblah, about that hardware acceleration in the readme, so yeeeaah... Hardware accel is also on, as I've seen speed increase when I tested some bigger rotation + alpha thing... Whatever. Point is that it's doing what the above pictures show. I'm using TDirectDrawSurfaces and I draw with DXDraw.Surface.blahhh. The shield images are using the exact same image, and as I said I only flip the one below. erm, I'm drawing them on a little different places of the program, but as far as I can remember, there are only simple .Draw methods between the two places. And, well, this is a tiny bit annoying, cuz I wanted to make alpha blended warp holes too etc, so it kinda sucks in software Oh, yea! And both pictures were taken in hardware accelerated mode.

Will: thanks for the welcome, and those screenies are crap, the game is very much prettyer with a proper background and some objects flying around Hehe, test map ^^

P.S. Yes, it works perfectly in software. And yes, I've noticed the forum post that says that the single colour tranparency can be crap on some display but damnit, it's working on the below one