Just a little clone of Pacman I've been working on in my spare time. Shouldn't be much longer before I get a beta out. The only unfinished aspects are the ghost AI, eating the ghosts, and the sound effects.

Some extras I've already added are a nice level editor with the ability to import custom maps into the game and a non-linear mutli-tunnel system (which allows Pacman to enter a tunnel on the left and exit out a tunnel on the top, or wherever else).

I'd also like to add some special items that Pacman can eat to enhance the game, like maybe a bomb that kills all the ghosts at once, or maybe a sheet that Pacman can wear so the ghosts ignore him... but all of that can be added after the basics are more or less complete.

I was thinking about releasing the the level editor ahead of time so people could create an assortment of levels that could be released with the game, but I'm not sure if I will. Post if you'd be interested in building a couple levels. Note that I store "author" data along with the levels so when they load the author's name is listed, along with the level's name.

I'll post a sceen shot if I get a chance.