[quote="jdarling"]
Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls
Quote Originally Posted by paul_nicholls
Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kosek
Wow, that's a sizable unit, even snipped!

Well, after checking with the group I got the space at, the accounts weren't compromized, although somehow the hacker gained write access to the entire server. If you mail me a zip of the unit with your readme and license, I'll upload it. Send it to "thewickedflea <(at)> gmail >dot> com", you know the anti-spam drill.
Cool, ok

I'll send you a zip file containing a complete demo source and all the needed units in their entirety

It would be cool if you could post a ]

Hi Robert,
I tried sending my zip file to your email address (edited, non-spammed version) above but got a Delivery Status Notification (Failure) email in response

cheers,
Paul.
If you want, send it to jdarling at eonclash dot com and I'll also be happy to place up a download link for you. Our servers have never been hacked, but they have crashed a few times. Now we have a NAS that backs everything up twice a day .
cool, I have resent the zip file to Robert and yourself :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jdarling
On a side note, I've almost completed the class wrapper application that can read in a Delphi file and create class wrappers from it.
nice :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jdarling
Maybe you and I should team up and put our stuff together as I think between the two everything is more then covered and could be very useful to others.
I think that would be an excellent idea!
It isn't often I get to help others :-)

For your info, I don't have heaps of free time as I am looking after my wife and new baby daughter, but I would still like to help

cheers,
Paul.