Fortunately I am one of the "teams" which got full response for stage 4, but I guess it is a little "sad" that there are so many competitors who didn't got the chance to improve their game in stage 5, depending on the judges "hints".

Stage 5 was a little easy for three weeks and I guess it was intended that everyone has some extra time to polish things and clear known bugs. But stage 5 is ending in 3 days and there are only 3 teams who got a full review yet.
Don't want to bother anyone, just commenting my thoughts. We are all working hard on our entrys and some contemporary feedback of the judges could have been a real help to take notice of existing problems, because I don't think everyone has his personal "beta testers" available.
Sure, the most things the judges mentioned I found out myself, but it's the judges we have to satisfy in the end, and if there is something they don't like we want to abolish it.

Please remember, I am satisfied with my "reviews". I am talking for all the others who are still waiting. I am confused that no one else already mentioned this.