Hi all. Some announcement, question and replies to judges notes for stage 5:

1. First of all, preview of my game is available on http://www.camelot.homedns.org/~michalis/castle.php. Everyone is welcome to test. This contains only 2 first levels, 2 more levels and new creatures will be added in final game (but they are not in finished state right now), and some opening intro and closing sequence will be added. Everything else will probably stay the way it is --- deadline is coming close.

2. Can I assume that the judges will download / install OpenAL on their own ? Instructions are here http://www.camelot.homedns.org/~mich...ection_install

Or should I e.g. include OpenAL installer for Windows in my game archive ?

3. Replies to judges comments for stage 5:

In the menu, you can select with the mouse, but you can't use the mouse to validate the question dialogs.
Simplest "OK" dialogs now can be dismissed by mouse click anywhere within the dialog box. "Yes"/"No" and other dialogs will have to be still answered by keys --- no time before the 7th May to close this issue correctly (by drawing real clickable buttons for dialogs).

In the keyboard configuration dialog, it would be preferable if the previous key assignment was just erased (after a yes/no) [...]
Good idea, done.

Mouse look would be a great help to climbing the stairs for those that aren't accustomed to keyboard-based upward/downward/look.
Mouse look was requested by both Eric and Dean and it was sort of planned... So it's done now. By default left/right keys are now assigned to strafe left/right (instead of turn left/right, as they used to), since assigning them to strafes is more useful if someone uses mouse look.

Also flying and swimming feels less awkward, as you fly upwards/downloads just by pressing forward/backward key while looking up/down. Which means that you only need to hold hands over forward/backward keys to fly in full 3D space.

Sometimes, the player camera "banks" (inclines on the side), apparently when walking on inclines (like near the pond on the outside), though not always.
Yes, this was a little effect (that should be activated only when you fall down from high / steep hill) that got a little "out of control" Fixed now.