View Poll Results: Are you MORE or LESS likely to visit PGD's NEW Index/News page?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • About the same

8 30.77%
  • MORE

16 61.54%
  • LESS

2 7.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PGD's New Index Page

PGD's New Index Page

Is there something else you are doing?
    I click "Articles", then "The lost key in the world of game development", and it just get the Articles page to refresh itself.
    The link for that article I get is
    http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com...64&p=1#article, if I open browser window there, it gives me the Articles page too.

PGD's New Index Page

I just clicked on the link you provided and the article appears and not the Articles page. Very strange. I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.2 what are you using?

[Edit] I just tried it with IE 6.0.2900 and it does redirect to the Articles page.

I'll have to investigate further. It could be because I added that latest article manually via the DB as the other articles seem to work fine in IE.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

PGD's New Index Page

Quote Originally Posted by savage
    I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.2 what are you using?
    Firefox 1.5.0.2... I just tried with IE6, and I get the same behaviour as with Firefox, so it's not the browser. Maybe it's something that has to do with access rights?

PGD's New Index Page

I liked better the old theme. It's too light, I must wear sunglasses to watch it

PGD's New Index Page

No, I definitely like the light theme better!

My only gripe: The scrolling post thingy... If you try to put your mouse over one of the items, the mouseover event ticks the scroller up a bit, so your mouse misses the link, then you try to catch it and it zooms off the page!

I'm running Firefox 1.5.0.3
    My site: DelphiTuts.com (coming soon)...

Download Font Studio 4.21 here.

Blog Entries

PGD's New Index Page

jzombi: Well you can switch back to the pgd theme. Or is that the one you are refering to?

Nitro: :lol: I get that too...
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

PGD's New Index Page

Oh, yes, thanks to mention it, now everything is in the correct way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12