Alrightie then, this is me(please, please, please don't judge me on an age basis, age has little to do with maturity)

My name is Sander Philipse, I'm from a small place called Moergestel in the Netherlands.
My nickname comes from all of the games I've played, and when I wanted to have an evil-sounding nickname to be considered uber-1337. Luckily, I've left that behind me, but I'm still using the same nick.

I'm 15 years old, and still in high school, hoping to go to a university in about one and a quarter of a year, and I'm very annoyed by the complete incompetence of my informatics teacher(Just today, I had to explain what a timer does...).

I like programming, I've been doing it for about 7 or 8 years now, started out with Qbasic, and switched to Delphi after I heard that Delphi was the best language to use(seriously, I heard this from a professional programmer)
I also like playing Neverwinter Nights on-line(for those of you who know the RP scene there, I'm one of the Roleplay purists), the tabletop war-game Warhammer, reading fantasy books, playing games, and having intellectual discussions on forums.....
Basically, I'm almost a stereotypical nerd. :shock:

Well, that's about all.......