I never introduced myself... so here it goes:

Still a student in computer science.
I learned pascal programming about 7 years ago at school.... so the second year we learned Delphi.... well... to be exact that was a HELL... I didn't understand anything of it, so I went back to the goo' old Turbo Pascal within dos...

After a while I realized everything was windows, so I started to pickup Delphi. By the time I learned to use Delphi, we switched to C++ (DOS again), after a half year we made again a switch from dos to windows: C++ Builder.... It was a lot easier cause by now I knew the IDE of Borland.

The only thing I was doing was program games.... I made some very stupid ASCII games including my first 3D engine (Necro3D ASCII ), a very slooooooow ray tracing engine.

I also got my hands on a copy of DIV Games studio. A simple to use program language to program games. Looks like an OS on itself, but less function.

So me and MadWoody have build a few games from almost the first day we knew each other:
- Pong with network support (delphi 5), crappy but it worked.
- Boter, kaas en eieren (aka Tic Tac Toe, C++ DOS) had some nice visual ASCII effects
- Fire engine (only my work) simulates a ASCII fire
- NecroTANK (C++ Builder 4) icludes network also, worms clone
- Revenge of the Vegetables (C++ Builder 4) Platform game
- Insanity (Delphi 7 + UnDelphiX) First D3D game
These were all school projects. So next we started to build off our own engine. And we me made NecroSPACE 2 as game.
After realizing it was DirectX 7, we wanted to port the engine to DX9. But we started to make a whole new, faster engine (cause the first one was almost crap).
With the new engine we made .S.C.A.G. (and a pong game to test PascalScript)

So that was basically it...

Greetingzz Michiel (NecroDOME)

Damn I love Firefox 2.0 spell check [/quote]