Thread: vote and review pascal game development

vote and review pascal game development

Hi everyone, I'd like to interest you in rating and reviewing this website/forum via tradenut.net
    Download the Ziron Assembler
    Get free hosting for Ziron related fan-sites and Ziron projects, contact me in private message.

Blog Entries
    Well it's always nice to be mentioned, however we don't just teach people to program 3d programs. It's a much greater scope of things that are available here on the site.

As for the stability, unfortunately that it mostly due to the host service we are on right now. That'll soon change once I am able to sort it out with the current 'caretaker' of the hosting account.

All in all it's exposure so I'm more than happy to receive it, thanks!
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

If hosting is a problem, if you message me (PM) the specs of the hosting and around how much you pay, i will see about offering this good community cheaper and better hosting.

note: i will be offering special web hosting to anyone from the pascal game development website/forum that plans to have a project website for 1.50 euro per month, minimum 3 month (or 12 euro for 1 year), the usual pro package, php, 1gb, etc, PM me for details.
    Last edited by Colin; 14-10-2011 at 10:10 AM.
    Download the Ziron Assembler
    Get free hosting for Ziron related fan-sites and Ziron projects, contact me in private message.