Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Introduce yourself

Hi there

A chance for us to get to know each other. Who are you, where are you, how old are you, what do you like/dislike, what's your shoe size, favourite drink, whatever

OK my turn:

I'm 29, live in Cornwall UK, I like cats, I don't like mushrooms, my shoe size is 11, my favourite drink is ummmm Absinthe (but not every day!).

Let's hear about you now

Introduce yourself

Let's see... My name is Armand Postma, I'm 19 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I like computers (of course), music, watching television, reading, cooking and everything that is related to Ireland (or Celtic).

My favourite music band is the Corrs, but I like a lot of different styles of music and therefore a lot of different bands, groups and artists.

My shoe size is 43/44 (we have a different system in the Netherlands, have no idea how to convert it, but I believe it is a 10 or something).

For more information about me, visit my website: http://www.lionprod.myweb.nl and click the "About Me" button!
    Do it by the book, but be the author!
    <br />
    <br />Visit the Lion Productions website at:
    <br />http://lionprod.f2o.org

iLLUNis

Introduce yourself

Hello....I am Stefanos Brilakis and i am an IT Consultant...I love programming and network security. Since consultancy can become really boring i create small applications to kill the time and enjoy myself. Last but not least i play games, mainly RPG.....thats all folks... :?

Introduce yourself

My name's Alistair Keys and I'm a 22 year old Scottish guy. I live in Arbroath, which is a town about 20 miles north of Dundee.

I like listening to loud music (such as Foo Fighters or S Club 7) and programming. I (try to) write games in my spare time, perhaps breaking into the industry properly one day (or maybe not, depending on my mood).

My favourite drink is not absinthe (bluecat, are you crazy?!). I am partial to Guinness, however.

I am very whimsical. I tend to have lots of tasks on the go at any one time and will switch between them the moment one gets boring.

Oh yeah. Cats rock, too.
    "All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind."
    <br />-- Aristotle

Introduce yourself

My name is Michael Trim, I am 17 years old and I am half English, half Scottish. I live in the South-East of London, which is a small town in England (!).

I am currently doing my A-levels and am hoping to study Computer Science or Computer Systems Engineering at University next year.

I like programming (obviously), and my favourite computer game is Medal of Honor Allied Assault.

My favourite drink is H[size=7px]2[/size]O.

(BTW: Why can't I use HTML tags in posts? I wanted to use the <sub> tag on the H2O above)
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Introduce yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Useless Hacker

(BTW: Why can't I use HTML tags in posts? I wanted to use the <sub> tag on the H2O above)
    When you write your post, there's an option to switch HTML on and off. I think that's what you're looking for.

Introduce yourself

My name is Dale Reidy and I'm a full time college student in Blackpool, Lancashire, England. I started programming when I was 7 on the Commodore 64, then onto the Amiga 600, then the PC, progressed from QBasic, to Visual Basic, to Delphi 3, 4 and finally where i am now, Delphi 6 Favourite drink.. depends on the situation really Infront of my desk: black coffee, 2 sugars, out with my mates: Guiness or Heineken Applied to do Computer Science either Batchelors or Masters at Bristol, Leeds, UMIST, Nottingham, Sheffield, or York, depending on how bad my A-Level results are

Me

Hi, my name is Bobby Baker, im 19, live in the USA. Illinois to be exact. I've been programming since i was 15 or something like that, I've tried lots of languages, but I like delphi the best. I'm currently working on a set of delphi components similar to delphiX or dgc but it uses directX8. My favorite drink would have to be Dr. Pepper
    Bobby Baker
    <br />Delphi Sanctuary
    <br />www.delphisanctuary.com

Introduce yourself

Hi, my name is Christoph Lupprich, I'm a 17 year old student from Austria.

In my spare time I like reading books about political and astronomical topics, listening to music (mainly radiohead, nick cave, etc.), of course programming and Australia.

My favourite drink is tonic water.
    wolfnight.org - Wolfnight Game Development

Introduce yourself

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCat
    When you write your post, there's an option to switch HTML on and off. I think that's what you're looking for.
    Oh no there ain't. There's a thing telling me that HTML is off, BBCode is on and Smiles are on, and check boxes to disable BBCode and Smilies, but there's no way to turn HTML on. In my profile I have selected Use HTML or whatever, but it still doesn't work.
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast