Thread: Introduce yourself

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by code_glitch View Post
    Super thread revival ftw! Can't help ask, since you mention mandlebrots sets etc... Did you leave and work on that, look at the pretty colours and go into coma only to wake up now or was it more normal :D Sorry, I really cant help it...

So back to android speak. Hmm. Quite popular these days isn't it :) I know its not the best place, but anyone have any good tuts for setting up a development environment by any chance?

Funny to think you left before I signed up, and in that time I became a mod :o

Hahahahahaha. :b

To insult my injury even more, i believe my ex-girlfriend has my NDS. Can't find it anywhere. :(

Android seems interesting, but when FPC gives the opportunity to ignore all of Java (or at least most of it),
    it would be even better. Don't have a clue about it yet, though ... and no Android-Device yet i could test anything on, anyway.

Wanted to buy me this http://www.archos.com/products/ta/ar...try=dk&lang=en,
    but amazon says i need to pay via CreditCard first ... and i don't have one and will definitly not buy one, just for this.

Congrats for becoming a mod, btw. :D
    Last edited by 21o6; 13-07-2011 at 09:48 AM.