I'm another guilty party of never introducing myself, so here goes:

Profession: BSA (Business Systems Analyst)

I started out with a TRS80 and a Z80 micro with a hex programming pad. Later upgraded through th C64 age and the x86 worlds.

Went to school to become a digital engineer, just to find that once I completed the first two years of real schooling (not that first two that you take what they tell you to) that no one used component level and below design (damn).

Started software development in machine code on the Z80 (see above) and basic (or was it qbasic) on the TRS80 (loved that machine). First game was a space invaders clone on the TRS80.

In the mid-80s ran a local BBS called Taz Online witch ran on custom (pascal) BBS Software and had the idea of presenting a world to the users before it was truely popular. Basically to check your fido-mail you went to the post office (3 north, 2 west from login), you were more then just an account it was a game world wraped around common (at that time) tasks.

Started with Delphi in `94 as a Beta tester (oh the good old days). Worked with Delphi all the way to v7 when I decided that Borland and their dev team were out of their minds. So now I back FPC and Lazarus.

Started Eon Clash in `97 with a common goal to develop an online game. Well that part hasn't happend, but we have put out LOTS of components and applications over the years.

Noteable items: ECXML Parser, ECXML Browser Lite, actually tons of comps that EC has put out, Core member of Project Indy, many other projects and activities.

Fun fact: My wife and I used to own a photography company, Darling Photography, we don't own it any more as when we moved back to Missouri we found it illegal for her to do hair and makeup on shoot locations (that sucked). We still have a studio in our home and do pictures for family, friends, and our best clients.

I could go on for a few pages, but it would just be more and more of the same. I'm a driven person and I've worked all over the US, worked for many comanies, won many awards.

Oh yeah, currently I work for a company called VML. We are an online marketing firm that has clients such as MicroSoft, Burger King, Leap Frog, and many more. Held as one of the best Digital Relam Marketing firms and a top 50 company to work for in the US. I must say that I love my job, the hours can be rough at times, but most of the time its the best job in the world.