Hi all,

My name Stephane Richard (2 things to notice, they're both first names, and they're both french) so don't be fooled by then name, I AM french ;-).

I've been programming since 1975 when I first picked up my first computer books and started exploring what that was all about (A TV with way too many buttons I thought, when you're 7...sheesh...lol).

I've pretty much programmed in Pascal since I first saw it a few years after I started computers. I've also done most BASIC dialects C/C++, Ada, Modula, Smalltalk, Fortran, COBOL, Assembler (for the 6502 processor), as well as most database systems DBase, FoxPro, Paradox, Access, SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, Ingres, DB2, 1+1=3 Integrated, and a couple others I can't think off the top of my head. I've never been into high game development as you can see from my background, but I have been developing all kinds of things since then. I've done a few text based games in my past and I'm working on 1 now, a highly advanced ASCII based Startrek like game, but much more evolved. And I am planning a 3d Game project (not exactly sure all it will have yet).

As a "i can do that too" project, I'm working on a spreadsheet application greatly inspired by QuattroPro for DOS. ASCII Based and I want it to do atleast everything QuattroPro can :-). As well, I am working on a Professional Quality Music Studio software.

I've always loved programming since the start, that's all I can say I do it at home, and I am a software developer by profession.

Thanks for your time,