Well, after reading all these responses I feel like the old guy here. Left my twenties behind several months ago.

Stuff about me and other things...<blockquote>I work for Krome Studios in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. There are currently three released games with my name in the credits: programmer on Championship Surfer (PC), senior programmer on Disney's Extremely Goofy Skateboarding (PC) and most recently lead programmer on Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (PS2, GC, Xbox) that has just been released worldwide. I am currently lead programmer on another PS2, GC, Xbox title. I went to university to do an IT degree thirteen years ago, but failed after three and a half years because I was playing too many games on the C64 and Amiga. I now consider that time spent playing games as research into my future career. I stumbled onto Delphi in 1996 while working for an electronics engineering company and haven't stopped using it since. Except for when I am work where I use C++. Shoe size is 9 1/2 - 10 (depends on the shoe). I am the current maintainer of turbo, a site dedicated to game development with Borland products. I met Michael Wilson (previous owner of turbo) when I was in LA last May for E3. Very cool guy! I do dance classes including jazz, classical, tap, contemporary and irish. My favourite is pax de deux (picking girls up and sitting them on your shoulder or holding them over your head). I help teach little kids dance classes ages 2 to 8. I love kids. My very first Delphi project remained on the production floor at the engineering company for almost four years testing energy meters 24 hours a day. I have a wonderful and beautiful girlfriend (she's a dancer too). Xbox is sooo easy to develop for. PS2 is a bitch. I won't even go into GC. I wear very loud hawaiian shirts to work every day. Krome Studios rocks! I drive a white 1999 Holden Commodore VT Series II with full body kit, alloy wheels and dark tinted windows. Number plate is '30 SLY'. I have a very short haircut. The PS2 rules the market with a tight stranglehold. I cannot sing.</blockquote>