Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself

News in brief

I'm Neil, I'm a Welsh guy living in Canada...
    I miss good Guinness... :roll:
    I've just discovered Delphi recently and am in the process of being amazed at how easy things seem to be compared to C.

What more can I say?

Neil

Introduce yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Useless Hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCat
    When you write your post, there's an option to switch HTML on and off. I think that's what you're looking for.
    Oh no there ain't. There's a thing telling me that HTML is off, BBCode is on and Smiles are on, and check boxes to disable BBCode and Smilies, but there's no way to turn HTML on. In my profile I have selected Use HTML or whatever, but it still doesn't work.
    Big sorry, you're right, my bad ops:

Could you try again? I've enabled HTML now. The tags available are <b>,<u>,<i>,<pre> and <sub>. I can add more if needed.

Introduce yourself

Yes it works!! You could also add the <sup> tag.

BTW: nice to see that this forum handles nested quotes properly

Quote Originally Posted by Useless Hacker
    When you write your post, there's an option to switch HTML on and off. I think that's what you're looking for.
    Oh no there ain't. There's a thing telling me that HTML is off, BBCode is on and Smiles are on, and check boxes to disable BBCode and Smilies, but there's no way to turn HTML on. In my profile I have selected Use HTML or whatever, but it still doesn't work.
    Big sorry, you're right, my bad ops:

Could you try again? I've enabled HTML now. The tags available are [b],<u>,[i],<pre> and <sub>. I can add more if needed.
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Introduce yourself

You can use <sup> now

Introduce yourself

Brock Logan, 26, Australia

Shoe size is 15, and favorite drink is coffee

Been programming for 4 years, using mainly Delphi, C++ and ASM.

Spare time has been kind of limited recently, but game programming is high on the agenda when I do find some time. Been dabbling in a bit of xbox development the last few months. Interesting stuff.

Introduce yourself

Quote Originally Posted by balog
    Spare time has been kind of limited recently, but game programming is high on the agenda when I do find some time. Been dabbling in a bit of xbox development the last few months. Interesting stuff.
    Sounds fun! Any interesting info you can tell us about x-box dev? How different is it from PCs?

P.S. Sorry about mangling some of your post - I clicked the wrong button. The only info missing, I think, is your shoe size (15) .
    "All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind."
    <br />-- Aristotle

Introduce yourself

Developing for the xbox is exactly the same as developing for pc's in some ways, and completely different in others. Vauge enough for you. Sorry it's kinda late here.

Introduce yourself

Yoooo.

I'm Mark Douglas, 15 and live down in London, England. I like footy, dance and trance, Delphi programming (of course), a lil bit o beer here and there, and just hanging around with my mates.

I've been programming in pascal/Delphi for 4 or 5 years. I tried C++ about a year ago, but I hate it. Delphi all the way!

I've had little to no time to do anything recently; up to my neck in GCSE coursework (damn art), but if I do find time I'm just messing about working on an MSN Messenger client.

Shoe size: 9
    Favourate drink: Always Coca~Cola.

Introduce yourself

Hi! I'm 25 year old guy from Finland and I'm just begining at game programming. I have been programming Delphi about couple years and a Little bit with DirectX 8.1 too just to mention.

My current project is called Meteors and it's in design state at now!
    - In a world without the wall and fences, who will need the Gates and Windows.

Introduce yourself

Hi! I'm Nicola, i'm from Venice (Italy).
    I'm 22 now and i've started programming very early. My first computer was an MSX on which i spent an increbile amount of hours..
    I'm so in love with that computer that i use it's name as my nickname
    What else? My favourite game is UFO: enemy unknown, my drinks are beer, coke, tea, i listen to whatever kind of music but disco, i like girls very much

About game programming i think the most important thing is: complete a game! I've seen thousands of unfinished game, and very few people who completed one.

My last game was an adventure like Monkey Island called "Nardo and the broken astronav" that was quite a success (relatively to home made projects, of course ) here in Italy.

Im currently waiting an inspiration for my next game.
    If you save your data in a proprietary format, the owner of the format owns your data.
    <br /><A href="http://msx80.blogspot.com">http://msx80.blogspot.com</A>

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast