Hiho again...

I finally had time to punish the first boss with it's death for going on my nerves some hours :lol:

Level 2? Hmm .... started it, tried to stay alive but.... man! How can you defend yourself against the enemys and build your "castle" when the rocks are in the water, where sharks attack you and you have no chance to avoid them because they are 5 times faster than you are?

There must be some trick, but maybe there is something you should investigate: I played it on my laptop and then I realized, that the lower the FPS are, the slower the game runs. This indicates, that gamecalculations are not FPS-independant. Maybe thats why its so hard for me to play on my desktop (which is quite fast). The boss always hunts me and drives over my head while I loose life. No chance to avoid him. I finally know that he gets stuck in the "canyon" when there are many blocks, but that can't be the solution I guess.

Ok, just wanted you to know, that the speed of video card and processor influences gameplay a lot.
I will go on trying to see the centipede without cheating ^^

Greetings,
Dirk