Robert,

Thank you for your comprehensive feedback. Far from being offended, I greatly appreciate your opinion.

I think your post addresses the issue a couple other people have had with Blocked - it is not a simple game to step into. I think you would have to admit that it is very different in the way you need to approach it. It is not a deriative shoot-em-up or 3rd person action adventure like tomb raider.

I could go on at length about our game and how we designed it, our intentions, and so on, but I don't think that would help play-ability. If you check out blocked.ca, aidave has provided some hints and tips and walkthroughs. Each level of Blocked may seem tough at first, but it each has it's own strategy and unique solutions.

If the rocks are too hard to get on the ice level (and they are meant to be), maybe try to use something else for treasure (ice cubes work great!). If the gears attack you too fast, maybe you are attacking them too fast? Try using their attacks and explosions against themselves! The Hydra is a very tough boss, but only if you are not prepared. If you have two wells, both with lots of treasure, you will find you won't run out of energy.

I've completed level 2 without casting a single fireball, and without getting a single rock. It's certainly not an insurmountable obstacle, it just takes a couple attempts to figure out the best strategy.

If you are interested in any hints or help with any of the levels or bosses, feel free to post either here or in the forums on blocked.ca. We want everyone to get the full enjoyment and experience out of Blocked, so if something has you stuck, we'd like help!

Thanks again for your comments!