Quote Originally Posted by Huehnerschaender
When bigger prices await the winners (like here, BDS 2006) I think some people could give a damn on sportsmanship etc. unfortunately... But I would never say that I think of someone here. Just commenting the voting system and it's possibilities....
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to win top prize, but I could never bring myself to cheat. Like you I have a conscience and morals, and it would go against everything I believe in to cheat.

But, you are absolutely right... someone may cheat, and thats a shame. Its one of the reasons I don't play online games like Quake much these days... even when there are no prizes there appears to be a hardcore of cheaters who will do anything to win... that said, I used to get great satisfaction if I managed to kick their butts :-D

I think alot of it is down to the ever increasing view that winning is everything. I've always believed that taking part... competing to the best of your ability is the most important thing.

Still, we are agreed.... the idea is a good, its just policing it that could be a problem.