fragle: Well don't let that stop you. If you ever wanted an experienced Pascal programmer's help, this is the place to get it. You can't take the programming part out of 'game programming' and 'game development'. It just fits

Also, not everyone is ever 100% sure of the entire scope of their knowlage, I think it was said somewhere that even the great minds like Einstien and Newton were just taking random ideas and shooting in the dark until something came from it. Did you know that Alexander Graham Bell got the light bulb wrong thousands of times [size=9px](I think it was around 10,000 or so wasn't it?)[/size] before he finally got it right. Worst case scenario, just ask a lot of questions and eventually you'll get what you need to know in the end.

idee_fixe: Well don't sweat one single drop my friend! You are most welcome here. We don't ALL have to besive programmers. PGD is an all inclusive community, not an exclusive one. If we had more artists and musician types that would be awesome! Game art is and will be a huge topic here so I'm quite sure you'll find lots of content there that will suit you.

User137: Hmm... perhaps someone should make a MMOOOPRAD[size=8px](Massively Multi-player Online Object Oriented Programming Rapid Application Development)[/size] game/RAD tool then. :twisted:

Clootie: Well it's hard to have shame in being the top DirectX Header guy for the entire Pascal world.

Nitrogen: Thanks, drop me a PM when you want me to make the BIG announcement.

You know... I don't know if it's my prodding or what, but 'Be careful what you wish for' comes to mind. Nice to see the site picking up it's pace.