Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Social Experiment..

A Social Experiment..

Yes agreed, but the point was if you build it, they will come. You just need to get it in front of a few of them.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

A Social Experiment..

Its marketing, marketing, marketing..
    [size=9px]BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK
    <br />d s-- : a24 GB GCS GTW GE C++ P L+ W++ N+ K- w++++ M- PS+ PE+ Y- t+ 5+++ X+ R*
    <br />tv b+ DI++ D+ e++ h+ G-
    <br />END GEEK CODE BLOCK[/size]
    <br />Create your own GeekCode block at: <a href="">...</a>

A Social Experiment..

Oh yeah, I sold 1 copy of my Say What! Add-In for Windows Messenger Live.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Blog Entries

A Social Experiment..

Is that the one I helped beta test for you? (Or was the beta testee anyways)
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

A Social Experiment..

Say What! is the the Add-In that reads out the Chat Messages as you receive them. Ideal for when you are in the room but not at your computer.

Office Secretary hooks into Outlook and lets people who chat to you know what time you will be out of your meeting ( if you are in one ) . It also allows people to add tentative appointments to your Calendar using Chat messages.

The 3rd Add-In which is still in beta is one that uses Google Translate to allow 2 people to chat in their native language and it will translate the message and send it to the other person in their respective native language.

Not sold any of these last 2 yet.

Blog Entries

A Social Experiment..

Cool! Can you port it to gaim?
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123