Hmm... well don't give up on the course because of the language... though it might make it a bit akward to understand at first. Look up the criteria of the topics discussed then choose. I think that would be the best way to decide.

Where are you located if you don't mind me asking? Sometimes it's harder to find a univeristy that will support what field of study you want to get into, depending on your location. Though they do offer many new ways to do more and more courses over the internet.

If that is the case, have you ever consider moving for education?

I myself always knew that I'd be moving back home to go to uni. After of course moving out here for work that is. Back home for me is Toronto. Which is great because it's the biggest city in the whole country, iow has everything there. Including a school that supports my area of study. You don't have to stay withg one school either you can continue with another if you feel that from a certan point you would do better at another school from there on.

Plus there are always distance learning options, but I'm not so sure about AI by distance learning. :? But I guess it may be possible. I mean... we all do that now don't we?