Thread: GamePascal - Cross-platform Game Development in Object Pascal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi, I certainly had hopes of finishing this project, but in the end there was very little interest. I even manage to get my BASIC compiler working, with a slightly more advanced IDE (multiple project support) and still little interest... at least not enough to warrant spending more time on them. I made the painful decision to press pause for the time being. I have to now refocus my efforts on working on other projects (ie the ones that will bring in actual income). It sucks.... so hard... but this is how it goes I guess. At the least I can use the tech in my own projects.

I had ramped up with a nice server to handle the load, ecommerce etc, but for now I had to move to a cheaper hosting solution, hence gamepascal.com is currently offline as I move over everything. No point is adding to the monthly burn rate when its not being utilized. I will most likely just consolidate everything (gamepascal.com and pirabasic.com) to piradyne.com rather than maintaining separate sites... just easier for me. If in the future there is more interest maybe I can resurrect them. Who knows.

Big shout-out and gracious thanks to the people who gave feedback, offer suggestions etc... you know who you are. Respect!
    Last edited by drezgames; 25-03-2014 at 09:20 PM.