Thread: GamePascal - Cross-platform Game Development in Object Pascal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @hwnd
    Hi, new public build coming soon. Lots of great features in now: help framework, you can set your default project, high level game engine (JetEngine) and working on a lower level procedural version for the folks that may not want to use oop. Many bug fixes and optimizations. It is getting very stable and just works.... I am very happy with the progress. If you want to check it out now, create an account at gamepascal.com and if you go to main menu->my account->my messages, send me a PM and I will make a build available to you to test. I would appreciate the feedback so that I may tighten things up as much as possible for the next public release. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the increased quality level in the new build (I'm just excited and happy that is all coming together, hehe).

Thanks.
    Last edited by drezgames; 18-12-2013 at 09:29 PM.

1. GamePascal AstroBlaster Demo
    2. GamePascal IDE - Update #5 Video
    3. New build soon.

Hi.

I looked at the game and watched the whole video. Its really getting better and better.
    And so quickly. Really nice.

Btw.
    I registered at your website but im unable to send you the PM.
    I used your full name in the "To:" editbox and i tried to send the message but it said that the recipient is invalid.

What im doing wrong?

Thanks.

The PM plugin I am using only seems to reference user usernames so you must your the username of the person you are sending to. If you click on the <directory> link shows a list of users to pick from.
    Last edited by drezgames; 22-12-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Hi Jarrod, I will try the latest version when I get internet again...maybe tomorrow

cheers,
    Paul

Cool bro. How have you been? PM me and I can give you a link to a newer build for testing.

Thanks