Actually thank all you guys! [size=9px](and gals, I know there are at least a couple in there)[/size] If noone showed up or showed an interest we'd not have been able to run the PGD Annual for either 2005 or 2006. And in fact because of the increase in both the interest and the teams competing, this will draw the attention of big companies like Borland, 3Impact, Firelight Studios, Caligari and all the rest that have sponsored us before in the past.

So I am happy that everyone had fun and enjoyed the competition, but it should be us at PGD thanking every one of you guys for participating.

A little on following the deadlines:

Even before the competition started we knew that we'd have teams that would not be able to meet all the deadlines. We stuck to the main idea of the concept, which was to set a guideline and award points based on completed goals set on deadlines and those would add up to a total of one fifth of the entire final score.

We allowed for as much straying from the goals and the teams felt was required to get a good quality game out there. If they didn't follow any of the guidelines then they'd only be able to get 800/1000 at the very most. However considering this, we assumed that those teams that did want to win would follow the deadlines and get those points. Provided that their game was of at least the same quality they would be gaurnteed to beat out the ones not following the deadlines.

Which was exactly the concepts we wanted to pump into this competition and something I hope that future competitions will follow on.

Ok, enough speeches form me, go play all the very cool, very fun games!