Hi Dave,
Sorry to hear you feel this way.

I was only made aware that you did not want PGD to make your game available for download last week and I believe WILL PMed you with a reponse. As already mentioned since you do not wish to have your game made available for download from our site, we are complying with your wishes and removing the links and as a result, your entry from the competition.

We set the precedent last year that all entries would be published after the results were given. This year we are continuing with the previous year's precedent, the only difference being that this year we did not stipulate that source code had to be released, thus giving all entrants the opportunity to keep their games closed source. The whole aim of the PGD competition has always been and will always be, as long as I am associated with it, to promote Delphi/Pascal as a viable game development langauge. To that end we require showcasing the entries on completion of the competition as this promotes Delphi/Pascal.

I don't think we have hidden anything from the contestants about the availablility of entries at the end of the competition. We are more than happy to re-direct the download links so that anyone who might be interested in a particular entry can download the most up to date version of said entries, if need be. Just supply us with a link to the latest version. This was also a done last year ( 2005 ) for entries like Jagdgeschwader and Sodoma Lite.

I am saddened that you use such a strong term as *hate* when you refer to the judges, Eric and Dean and also PGD, but I can also understand that you have put in a lot of work into your entry.

I hope we do not lose you as an active member.