Thread: Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Trailer

Blog Entries

Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Trailer

All those BSG fans here, have you seen the new Season 3 trailer?

It kicks ass! :twisted:

Season 3 Trailer hosted on YouTube.com.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

sweeeeeeet, looking forward to it

yay! thanks for the link
    [size=9px]BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK
    <br />d s-- : a24 GB GCS GTW GE C++ P L+ W++ N+ K- w++++ M- PS+ PE+ Y- t+ 5+++ X+ R*
    <br />tv b+ DI++ D+ e++ h+ G-
    <br />END GEEK CODE BLOCK[/size]
    <br />Create your own GeekCode block at: <a href="">...</a>

Indeed nice.
    Still looking forward to season two tho. Dutch tv is as usual not the fastest to broadcast new series/seasons.

I have never got into BSG. I've watched a couple of episodes, but it didn't hook me. Maybe I need to give it more time.
    <br /><br />There are a lot of people who are dead while they are still alive. I want to be alive until the day I die.<br />-= Paulo Coelho =-

Blog Entries

It gets better with each season.

Season 3 will open like a 2 hour movie(2 episodes worth). With music specially written for the 2 eps. New openning! (I believe) Everyone has changed so it's just amazing to see whats happened 1 year later after Baltar becomes president of the colonies

Season 2 was awesome, but 3 will be just sick. They get more and more screwed each season and you really get that feeling of dred and passion for survival just watching from ep to ep.

BSG is like no other tv show in existance... it's like you are watching real life people (the are not perfect and have a ton of flaws and different ideals) only it's obviously fiction, but you can really relate with the characters. Kind of the same way you can with another show called 'Lost'.

Anyone who checks it out will not be disappointed. Even it's most hatful fans are turned by watching it. BUT start with the Miniseries if you can. It's best watched that way.

If anything at least start from Season 1. Any other season you'll be wondering whats going on for a bit.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Traveler: http://www.mininova.org
    savage: You should! The best series I’ve watched (after Babylon 5 of course)

They did put a lot of weight on character building and the dynamics between members, everything feels real(er). Even the space flights look better
    [size=9px]BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK
    <br />d s-- : a24 GB GCS GTW GE C++ P L+ W++ N+ K- w++++ M- PS+ PE+ Y- t+ 5+++ X+ R*
    <br />tv b+ DI++ D+ e++ h+ G-
    <br />END GEEK CODE BLOCK[/size]
    <br />Create your own GeekCode block at: <a href="">...</a>

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    Still looking forward to season two tho. Dutch tv is as usual not the fastest to broadcast new series/seasons.
    I should note that I've abandoned the Canadian Cable companies' TV offereings. They suck. We have one of the top three biggest film industries in the world AND half of these shows and movies are filmed in Canada themselves, yet we cannot get them at the same time as everyone else?

So I just watch the episodes at around the same time everyone else in the UK and the US do. So to hell with the cheap, crappy and censored-all-to-hell Canadian networks, I don't need 'em. :twisted:
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder