Thread: Blindwars

iLLUNis

Blindwars

Hi everybody. I have been using Delphi since version 1. I only started writting games quite recently though. Most of the games written are in Pascal and i will have to slowly convert them. Anyway have a look at this small project of mine and let me know. Nothing really special but give it a go. The setup is password protected. I will be posting a password here later today but you can also either email me or PM me and i will send you one anyway. Here is a screenshot

You can download the program from
    http://www.illunis.co.uk/software/Blindwars.exe

Thanks
    NO PASSWORD NEEDED...!

Blindwars

Hi Illunis

I don't have time to try it right now, but as soon as I can I'll be there!

Looks good

Blindwars

This game looks interesting.. Your link doesn't seem to work, though.

It looks like it might be a Nobunaga's Ambition type of game? (KOEI Strategic game) If so, i'd love to give it a try. I get hooked on those real easy.

iLLUNis

Blindwars

[quote="Philth"]This game looks interesting.. Your ]
    hmmm...you are right....there seems to be a problem..i ll have a look into it and i ll let you know....thnx..... :roll:

iLLUNis

Blindwars

[quote="iLLUNis"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Philth
    This game looks interesting.. Your ]
    hmmm...you are right....there seems to be a problem..i ll have a look into it and i ll let you know....thnx..... :roll:
    :idea: because the files are hosted on a free server, it looks like the bandwidth has been exceeded and no more downloads were allowed. I tried now and it looks to be OK. If you have problems donwloading let me know and i ll upload it somewhere else temporarly. thnx