Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has Borland's Reputation Gone So Far Down the Tubes?

Has Borland's Reputation Gone So Far Down the Tubes?

Let them write what they want to write We'll prove them wrong. Should be no problem, we have better tools, so we can write better software.

But... Without doubt, the Pascal image has been badly harmed because of Borland behaviour. There is a lot of work to do to restore the image of Pascal.

Blog Entries

Well I agree that the proof will be in the pudding. But not saying anything I think is probably a mistake also.

Someone has to get the story straight. If not then you are equally responsible as the person that is spreading the false information. Though I doubt I'll lay awake at nights over it.
    Jason McMillen
    Pascal Game Development
    Co-Founder

Proof is always in the pudding, and if you can't deliver... don't. None of this hodgepodge faking of a real and useful IDE or hidden dangers within one. Delay the thing if need be, but when you release it ... it better be damn good. (to the DevCo staff, mostly)

If you were to say that I'm jaded towards Borland and possibly the new DevCo (I haven't really decided for you) then I would say you are correct.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12