Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Creation Team

Game Creation Team

I voted for RTS.

I would be interested in helping (if you can stomach my programming style ), although I don't have any experience with working on large/distributed projects. How exactly would it work?
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Game Creation Team

:idea: If anyone does create a development team, I can set up a user group for you. Then you could have your own forum which only the members of the group would have access to (but probably readable by anyone).

Yep!

Hi,

I'd like to volunteer to try and help when this project gets off the ground! I've never worked on a distributed project before either but it would be nice to be involved in something where we have the opportunity to ...(cliche alert)... "make something that exceeds the sum of its parts"...

How are we standing at the moment?

Neil

Game Creation Team

So who's in the team then?

Game Creation Team

*puts his hand up primary-school style*

Anything but graphics programming

Game Creation Team

I would like to join the project too, however I can't promise that my programming skills can be of a big use, but we'll see!
    Do it by the book, but be the author!
    <br />
    <br />Visit the Lion Productions website at:
    <br />http://lionprod.f2o.org

Game Creation Team

I guess we can count me in.
    My DGDev forum pascal syntax highlight settings:
    <br />[background=#FFFFFF][comment=#8080FF][normal=#000080]
    <br />[number=#C00000][reserved=#000000][string=#00C000]

Game Creation Team

Ok I'm in then

We need someone with some experience of team-based game development to tell us what to do!!

I have very limited experience and the one thing I did learn was that the whole team needs to be organized and motivated if the project is to be successful.

Is there [glow=blue]anyone[/glow] out there who can help us? Please :shock:

iLLUNis

Game Creation Team

:?: :?: :?: :?: there must be someone out there.....

Game Creation Team

I worked in a team for about 4 months, but unfortunately as we lived in wildly differing timezones, meetings were difficult and the team split up. I'm sure though that with enough group communication and meetings via IRC and the forums we'd be able to pull it off

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast