Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Game Creation Team

Game Creation Team

TheLion - I'm a serious gamer but not much online. I'm usually playing single-player games when not at a LAN party. Lately it's been mostly GTA3. I seriously consider it possibly the best game I've ever played in almost every way. At LAN parties my favorites are UT2003 (Bombing Run), BF1942, Midtown Madness 2 (cops-n-robbers), Motocross Madness 2 (Ball tag) and the old standby TFC where I'm a notorious sniper. :twisted:

Game Creation Team

About the <a> tag: it's probably off by default because people might forget the closing quote for the address.
    It's not only that, but there are a couple of dirty tricks you can do with that tag. It depends on the browser/OS combination, but especially the older ones have some serious flaws, which can not only mess up the user's system, but also the forum itself.

Game Creation Team

I was downloading Groove, but it got to 99% and then said something about not being able to resume download . I'm going to have another try later...
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Game Creation Team

Ouch! I hate it when that happens :roll:

Game Creation Team

Try using Download Accelerator, it enables you to resume a download when it is terminated ...

Search on www.downloads.com for DAP (or Download Accelerator Pro)
    Do it by the book, but be the author!
    <br />
    <br />Visit the Lion Productions website at:
    <br />http://lionprod.f2o.org

Game Creation Team

Another good one is GetRight. It's one of the small handful of relatively uncrippled shareware that I've paid for just because it was so damned useful and well-done. The others were Winamp (back when it was shareware) and Audiograbber. I would've bought Opera by now if you got *all* platforms included for the $40 price. Woah, look at me straying from the topic...

Game Creation Team

I'm using Star Downloader, which allows you to resume downloads. However, the problem seemed to be with the server.
    [size=10px][ Join us in #pgd on irc.freenode.net ] [ Sign the Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe ][/size]

Game Creation Team

hmmm ... weird maybe if you try another time it'll work, if it keeps telling that we have to find another method to send it over to you ...
    <br />

Game Creation Team

I downloaded it after his attempt and except from a stop at 45% which Windows started from when I restarted the download (I was impressed) there was no problem in downloading it. :?

Game Creation Team

After a short discussion among the DGDev members we have decided to close the subscription for the DGDev project. The people that have subscribed before this post are still allowed to join the project, however we will not accept any new subscribers for the DGDev project.

There is an exception to this rule however... We are still short on people with certain special skills like graphics designers etc. however the DGDev team will post a new topic on that soon!

The DGDev Project Team
    <br />

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast