Hi Ilovepascal,

the first version of new Asphyre should come out in Novemeber (that's what Lifepower estimated).
It will be for free as usual. As far as I know Lifepower, this will remain. Asphyre is free. You will surely get the possibility to donate some money if you want, but this is no duty (though I myself wouldn't mind if it isn't too much).

The things you have seen in the video will be available with sourcecode this weekend (I hope I find enough time to comment it well).

Btw, thanky for your comments But I don't think I have enough time to start what you suggest, nor do I think that my techniques are the best ones. Most of the things just come into my mind and I start programming, without knowing if there are much better and faster ways to do the same thing.

Anyway, the source for the first draft of the "engine" will be available, so the people can learn from it, make it better and help each other by adding new things or making suggestions. Personally, I will add my own new features after the release and then decide what I can make out of it.

Greetings,
Dirk