Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

JamesStrode
    Hello Everyone

Greetings!

Hello there! I'm new if it wasn't previously obvious, i recently got back into pascal, and decided a text based RPG would be a good way to start. So far its relatively new, still scraping off some rust. I hadn't learnt more than unextended pascal, so discovering object-oriented pascal, lazarus IDE and all these new variations, was exciting to say the least. I intend to complete this CLI project, then move towards object oriented pascal and hopefully make a GUI adaption of it. When i found there was a community of pascal game developers, I thought it would be a great opportunity to learn, and to maybe share what I make in hopes of some constructive criticism I intend to be an active member, and am willing to help in any way i can. For anyone interested, the alpha 1.0 is on sourceforge, titled RDGN, will be updating it regularly

I want to learn to become a game developer. Hope you can help me out

I am New Here

Hello everyone, my name is Anna. I am interested in Game Development and amazing phen24 review hope to learn here something new and interesting.
    Last edited by anna anna; 07-09-2023 at 07:04 AM.

gnoynat

Smile Hello

Hello, everyone.

Thumbs up Verification

Hi, everybody,
    I'm glad for this forum and I hope to find inspiration and advice for remaking my game in pascal 2000. I haven't used Pascal for a long time and I need to remember everything again

Hi

I'm interested in graphic and game development in pascal.
    I use FPC on many platforms

I hope can find here help for my issues

thx

mrshdw

Hi, interested in graphics

Delphi user since Delphi 7 lol

Talking Verification

Всем привет!

На данный момент, я ведущий разработчик библиотеки ZenGL. По негласному соглашению с Andru на его форуме.
    К сожаленью сайт, вики и форум созданные Andru больше не доступны.

Если интересна информация по ZenGL на данный момент, то смотрите на форуме FreePascal/Lazarus. ссылок ни каких давать не буду, по той причине, что не прошёл верификацию.

Всем успехов!

Google translate:
    Hi all!

At the moment, I am the lead developer of the ZenGL library. By unspoken agreement with Andru on his forum.
    Unfortunately, the site, wiki and forum created by Andru are no longer available.

If you are interested in information on ZenGL at the moment, then look at the FreePascal/Lazarus forum. I will not give any links, for the reason that I have not passed verification.

Good luck to everyone!