Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Yes, I have seen Castle Game Engine before and run it in Lazarus.
    Unfortunately, I could not configure Lazarus 2.0.8 to build Android and iOS applications.
    That's why I didn't use CGE, I even tried to change the CGE to Delphi, but the language structure is different.
    For example, in Delphi, the property can only be used inside the class, but not in FPC, and so on.

Howdy

Keeping Delphi/pascal coding flag up since 90'

eDmk

Hello everyone! Glad to see you!

Delphi

Delphi the best!

Greetings!

Hello there! I'm new if it wasn't previously obvious, i recently got back into pascal, and decided a text based RPG would be a good way to start. So far its relatively new, still scraping off some rust. I hadn't learnt more than unextended pascal, so discovering object-oriented pascal, lazarus IDE and all these new variations, was exciting to say the least. I intend to complete this CLI project, then move towards object oriented pascal and hopefully make a GUI adaption of it. When i found there was a community of pascal game developers, I thought it would be a great opportunity to learn, and to maybe share what I make in hopes of some constructive criticism I intend to be an active member, and am willing to help in any way i can. For anyone interested, the alpha 1.0 is on sourceforge, titled RDGN, will be updating it regularly

an0rmal

Hi everyone

hi everyone,
    Just found this forum after looking for information about SDL2 and possible use of filter shaders (aka crt for example), I am sure I am going to learn a lot here, thanks

Hi there

Good to find a forum related to pascal. I'm writing software for a cards game - just for fun and without commercial interest but nevertheless with corona motivated ambition

I have a front-end server written in JavaScript and a backend-server written in Lazarus Pascal. Both need to send messages to each other. The data to be transferred are coded in JSON. I think Sockets could do the job. Does anybody has experience in such a scenario or could give me a hint how to achieve this. Would be very much appreciated!

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone, glad to join your community.
    Last edited by Malkovich; 05-03-2021 at 07:36 AM.

smoke
    Ello!

LTR (Long time lurker), but finally had to register. I am looking for ways to efficiently create SmartTV applications using Pascal. I have previous experience building them with C++, but wanted to try something different.

Welcome, new members

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast