Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Roughnight
    Hi

Smile Hi!!!

Hi all, I'm Lyman from Manchester, and I'm definitely excited to be here! Peace out everyone!

Cool Verification

Hello all,
    It's Coldzer0

Happy to be here ^_^
    You can check some of my work here https://github.com/Coldzer0

I've been using Pascal since 2006
    Most of my work in low level related

Thumbs up Verification

Hi, everybody,
    I'm glad for this forum and I hope to find inspiration and advice for remaking my game in pascal 2000. I haven't used Pascal for a long time and I need to remember everything again

Talking Verification

Всем привет!

На данный момент, я ведущий разработчик библиотеки ZenGL. По негласному соглашению с Andru на его форуме.
    К сожаленью сайт, вики и форум созданные Andru больше не доступны.

Если интересна информация по ZenGL на данный момент, то смотрите на форуме FreePascal/Lazarus. ссылок ни каких давать не буду, по той причине, что не прошёл верификацию.

Всем успехов!

Google translate:
    Hi all!

At the moment, I am the lead developer of the ZenGL library. By unspoken agreement with Andru on his forum.
    Unfortunately, the site, wiki and forum created by Andru are no longer available.

If you are interested in information on ZenGL at the moment, then look at the FreePascal/Lazarus forum. I will not give any links, for the reason that I have not passed verification.

Good luck to everyone!

Hi everyone! I have been a member of this forum for a long time, but I never got around to introducing myself.
    I have written games in Pascal since Turbo Pascal back in the 90's. Until 2015 I just did it for fun, but since then I have been working fulltime on creating a new gaming event, "TrainGamia".
    It is an IRL event (and hence cannot be downloaded), but I will make a post in the "finished projects" section, and see if it qualifies anyway. The 100K+ lines of code are all written in Delphi.
    Cheers! :-)

Hello

Learned Pascal Sept '77 and never did a BASIC program again (on purpose). Co-wrote a large dungeon game (Karnath) on a Control Data mainframe in the early 80's, but haven't used much Pascal since then (didn't have a compiler after leaving college).

A few years ago, I found a listing of AdventP - a Pascal adventure program that I played back in college. I manually typed it in, and got it (mostly) working as a terminal game. Just finished a poor class on Lazarus and Free Pascal (Still confused by the object extensions and some of the syntax involved).

Found this forum by accident. Going to see how things go from here.

Tom A.

Hi all! I'm furious programming from Poland and I have been involved in gamedev in Pascal for a long time. Currently, for two years I have been working on an ultimately commercial game (retro-style, action-adventure), creating its engine from scratch, using Free Pascal (Lazarus) and the SDL library. I still have ~3 years of work ahead of me).

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637