Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes, I have seen Castle Game Engine before and run it in Lazarus.
    Unfortunately, I could not configure Lazarus 2.0.8 to build Android and iOS applications.
    That's why I didn't use CGE, I even tried to change the CGE to Delphi, but the language structure is different.
    For example, in Delphi, the property can only be used inside the class, but not in FPC, and so on.

HI

Hello everyone,
    Looking for some information on HGE,
    GoodLuck For Your.

Hi Thisal.

I've look for HGE and it only shows a disturbing disease. What is it?
    No signature provided yet.

I see. Thanks.

Not much information here since it is a C++ engine.
    No signature provided yet.

Hello!

I am using fpc lazarus in linux environment to build a game to my grand children. And I need to dive deeper into maths. Before my retirement I worked a lot with Oracle PL/SQL which has some similarities with pascal. And also a great deal of javascript. But coding a game is another universe! I look förward to take part of your experiance!
    /per

Nice. Please keep us updated Per

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Pers View Post
    I am using fpc lazarus in linux environment to build a game to my grand children. And I need to dive deeper into maths. Before my retirement I worked a lot with Oracle PL/SQL which has some similarities with pascal. And also a great deal of javascript. But coding a game is another universe! I look förward to take part of your experiance!
    /per
    my name is Lewis Ureno and I used to be a member of this forum, but wasn't able to log in anymore so I registered again

Quote Originally Posted by LewisUreno View Post
    my name is Lewis Ureno and I used to be a member of this forum, but wasn't able to log in anymore so I registered again
    What was your old username?

Smile Hi!!!

Hi all, I'm Lyman from Manchester, and I'm definitely excited to be here! Peace out everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast