Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Welcome, new guys

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Pers View Post
    I am using fpc lazarus in linux environment to build a game to my grand children. And I need to dive deeper into maths. Before my retirement I worked a lot with Oracle PL/SQL which has some similarities with pascal. And also a great deal of javascript. But coding a game is another universe! I look förward to take part of your experiance!
    /per
    my name is Lewis Ureno and I used to be a member of this forum, but wasn't able to log in anymore so I registered again

Quote Originally Posted by LewisUreno View Post
    my name is Lewis Ureno and I used to be a member of this forum, but wasn't able to log in anymore so I registered again
    What was your old username?

gnoynat

Smile Hello

Hello, everyone.

mrshdw

Hi, interested in graphics

Delphi user since Delphi 7 lol

Aries1972

Wink Hello everyone!

I am new here, I have been using Delphi, FPC and Lazarus since Delphi 7 days

Hi new people. There are few movement lately but don't hesitate, make your questions and show your progress.
    No signature provided yet.

TomFord
    Hey, congratulations on the release of Castle Game Engine 6.2! It looks great, and I'm excited to see the new features you've added. I was just wondering how you did it, managing to develop such a cool engine. Kudos to the team!

Quote Originally Posted by TomFord View Post
    Hey, congratulations on the release of Castle Game Engine 6.2! It looks great, and I'm excited to see the new features you've added.
    You are a bit out of date. Castle Game Engine 6.2 was released back in 2017. Current version of Castle Game Engine is 7.0 Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by TomFord View Post
    I was just wondering how you did it, managing to develop such a cool engine. Kudos to the team!
    As for how Castle Game engine became a reality you should ask our forum user michalis since the first version of Castle Game Engine was actually his Masters Degree Study.
    You may want to find more about castle Game Engine on their dedicated website https://castle-engine.io/
    PGD is more general forum about developing games in pascal programming language.

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast