Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Welcome Meshmolder!
    I second Ñuño Martínez for his suggestion!

eDmk

Hello

Hello

Good day

Hoping to get some answers here for a problem I am having for some time, and nothing works.

Unable to get freepascal and lua to play along, and as much as I want to use pascal, if i cannot get it to work, i will have to learn c in order to do what i need to do.

Dilan

Cool Hello

Hi all

I am new to this forum. Hope I can learn some new stuff and share my humble knowledge with you.
    By reading comments, I am glad that the users are friendly and the forum is open to any type of question.

Second attempt.

Need help to get freepascal and lua to work together. Since the first post, I managed to get freepascal to load lua. Now I am trying to load a freepascal module using lua. I know it can be done using C either way, and I managed to get half way so far with fpc.

Hello everyone.
    My name is casanova I am new to this forum, and I am delighted to be a member. I want to know more about Pascal and the development of Pascal games. I hope I can learn a lot.

Smile New Member Here

Hello everyone, I'm a Chinese. So, my English is poor
    Well, I'm so happy that I can find a community of freepascal, because there are very few communities like this in China.