Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Welcome to the new people.
    No signature provided yet.

steveslot

Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Aries1972

Wink Hello everyone!

I am new here, I have been using Delphi, FPC and Lazarus since Delphi 7 days

Hi new people. There are few movement lately but don't hesitate, make your questions and show your progress.
    No signature provided yet.

Hello

Learned Pascal Sept '77 and never did a BASIC program again (on purpose). Co-wrote a large dungeon game (Karnath) on a Control Data mainframe in the early 80's, but haven't used much Pascal since then (didn't have a compiler after leaving college).

A few years ago, I found a listing of AdventP - a Pascal adventure program that I played back in college. I manually typed it in, and got it (mostly) working as a terminal game. Just finished a poor class on Lazarus and Free Pascal (Still confused by the object extensions and some of the syntax involved).

Found this forum by accident. Going to see how things go from here.

Tom A.

Hi everyone! I have been a member of this forum for a long time, but I never got around to introducing myself.
    I have written games in Pascal since Turbo Pascal back in the 90's. Until 2015 I just did it for fun, but since then I have been working fulltime on creating a new gaming event, "TrainGamia".
    It is an IRL event (and hence cannot be downloaded), but I will make a post in the "finished projects" section, and see if it qualifies anyway. The 100K+ lines of code are all written in Delphi.
    Cheers! :-)