Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to PGD! Make your first post here in this thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yuotta
    Just registered! Would like to learn as much as I can, just found out about this and am so excited.

hi

Being directed to post a new thread here for activating my account, but for now posting new thread is not active.
    I do not know if replying instead will work.
    Thanks.

ZZZZZZZ waiting for approval

First post; confirm my account plz.

You MUST visit the site... be active... if you don't get promoted your account will be deleted automatically after 30 days if you have not posted or 90 days if you have
    wow pretty strict policy you invented here; is it really necessary? lawl.

PGD Community Manager AthenaOfDelphi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_sharp View Post
    First post; confirm my account plz.

wow pretty strict policy you invented here; is it really necessary? lawl.
    Hi dj_sharp,

Yes, unfortunately when you've been burned by having to clear about half a million accounts from the system you do tend to get a lot stricter with the sign up process.

Welcome to PGD
    :: AthenaOfDelphi :: My Blog :: My Software ::

Quote Originally Posted by dj_sharp View Post
    is it really necessary? lawl.
    Quote Originally Posted by AthenaOfDelphi View Post
    Yes, unfortunately when you've been burned by having to clear about half a million accounts from the system you do tend to get a lot stricter with the sign up process.
    How about when you have to delete from 80 to 200 spam posts every day. And that was lately when the new users could only post their posts in new members section.
    I couldn't even imagine what is was like when new members were able to post their posts in every section of the forum (time before I was promoted to forum moderator).

SideFX

Hello

Hello everyone. I'm a veteran Delphi desktop app developer that is tired of doing the same old thing. I've been working on a game idea for the last year and now it is time to put those ideas to code. All I need is a 3D engine and a community willing to slap me in the right direction if I wander off too far. I look forward to picking some of your brains. *queue maniacal laugh*

Willing to help with PGDCE

Hello, I am a long term delphi developer and willing to help with the PGDCE.

First post, as instructed.

Hey guys,

My daughter ( has come up with her own idea for a game.
    Knowing daddy is a programmer, and as all little daddy's girls do, she convinced me to program it.

I've mostly done windowed, DB and boring programming, so I figured I'll need some help with either Andorra2D or ZenGL, or even nxPascal, since I've not decided yet which engine to use.

Anything BUT Scratch

Cheers,
    Gus

I recently started learning Pascal after it was recommended to me by a friend. So far I think that Pascal is awesome and prefer it to my previous favourite language Java. Looking to try and get some help on these forums and possibly start contributing when I have developed my skills.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast